Monday, July 30, 2007

What is going on?!?!?!

So this morning at around 4am my hubby comes in to say goodbye, (that is when he gets ready to leave for work) he says to me "Angela I don't feel very good, I think I might be pale." In my ever so compassionate way I respond by saying (eyes still closed) "you don't look pale to me, I love you have a good day." Fast forward to 7:30, I returned from my morning walk and Scott called he was in a lot of pain and sick to his stomach. Of course I told him to get a Sprite. Not thinking....Then at 8 I talked to him again he was feeling worse, so I told him to call the doctor, well he didn't want to do THAT! So I called and made him an appointment. For 9:30. LONG story short:
Scott is in the hospital trying very hard to pass kidney stones....
Moral of the story:
When hubby comes in and tells wife that he is sick and might be pale; turn on the light and check!
Can I tell you how funny he is on morphine????? Pee your pants funny!
Poor Elijah misses his daddy so much he cried his little heart out tonight!
Did I mention that I don't have time for Scott to be sick like this? Never Never Never think your plate is too full. Because that is when God hands you a bigger plate!
Bless Dominique's heart he took very good care of all his siblings for 12 hours today!!!!! I am stealing Pastor Lori's saying: THATS MY BOY!!!!!!!!
Thanks to Uncle Cowboy for checking in with the monsters!

No comments: