Thursday, July 12, 2007

Not so much of an update

Here is what we know as far as the docs and hosptial trips for Isaiah...The neurosurgeon still wants to see Isaiah on Tuesday July 17. She still wants him to have these mystery tests done prior to our visit. We have been told it would be a good idea to have the history and physical done this week in preparation just in case all falls into place. So, today we go to our family doc for H and P. I am not doing blood work since we don't have a plan as of yet and see no point having him get stuck for a maybe. I have tried to find hotel for Sunday through Wednesday and am having a difficult time finding any open. If this gets put off then his H and P will expire in 7 days and we will have to do it over. I am beyonde frustrated at this point and am barely holding it together. I am definately a planner and need to have things in place not only so I will know what to expect but also for the kids to know what is going on too. Hopefully we will hear today, so I wont waste a copay for the H and P. Thank God for Joy's willingness to be on standby for child care this summer!!! I don't know what we would do with out her!! I am still trying to convince her to study on line next semester so she can take care of the kids should we end up scheduling surgery soon...she hasn't responded in a positive way yet, but....you never know...maybe we will send a couple kids out to Pastor Kevin and Miss Trudy!!!! Yeah that is a great idea!!!!

1 comment:

Truders said...

I would absolutely love it!! What a treat that would be to have your kids come see us. I'm praying for a peace to come over you so you won't be so frustrated. God is a faithful God and He's working on it right now. Know that we will be in continual prayer for all of you.