Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I have been very busy working on the garage sale. I pray it goes well.
I decided to take a break and do some research on line. I had a brain storm about travel options. Does any one know anything about free medical flights for children in need of medical attention long distances from their homes?
Would that be wonderful if we could find a way to fly to Isaiah's appointments and find a way to get really cheap transportation while there? It costs so much money each time we go...I was thinking and tallying up all the expenses...child care for those here, gas, food, maintenance for the car or van, hotel if we are not at Shriner's, no hotel if we are at Shriner's. So, I was thinking, if we got there for free, and got a cheap rental car then that could save us a boatload of money couldn't it???? I guess maybe I really don't know what I am talking about. In put from anyone would be great! Unless........any of you wouldn't happen to either BE or KNOW a pilot........

1 comment:

Truders said...

I am praying your garage sale will be an absolute success!!