Friday, July 13, 2007

WARNING you may not want to read this one

Do you want to know what makes me CRAZY???
I am not the kind of person who just opens up and shares all of my feelings, thoughts and emotions with people easily. But what makes me crazy is when someone calls me, asks me if I am OK and if they can do anything for me. Then for some reason I decide to share....WHY? I have no idea, because then I get cut off, interrupted, and then the conversation turns to them and their problems and they want my sympathy and comfort and advice. Which normally, I am very willing to listen and offer an ear or shoulder or advice...I don't mean to sound whiney but, why even ask if you really don't want to hear me or comfort me...then people wonder why I never open up and share my feelings....there are precious few people in this world that I know unconditionally love and care about me and what is going on with me....unfortunately, they are just as busy as I am or they live FAR away...
I am not a high maintenance person, just like every other human being in the universe I need someone to genuinely care, ask and listen. If you don't have time to listen or you don't really care, then please don't ask...

No comments: