Thursday, July 26, 2007

Exciting new addition to Runnells

After more than a year of prayers, patience, waiting, and anticipation our friends were finally able to bring their beautiful new daughter home to Runnells from Guatemala. They arrived on Wednesday evening. I was so very disappointed that we were unable to greet them as they got off the plane. I know there was quite a crowd waiting with signs and balloons and everything. I can't wait until we will all be able to get to know Rosie! We have heard so much about her I feel we already know her. I think this calls for a welcome to the Runnells family party!!
Deb I don't know if you read this or not....but, I am so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to hear all the stories over coffee or GNO.

1 comment:

Truders said...

Is this a Deb I know???