Friday, July 6, 2007

End of Day One

So today was the first day of our big sale...considering that it is not city wide sales this weekend as it usually is during our town celebration. I think I did OK. We are a small town and had very little traffic going through town today. I had around 7 or 8 customers not too bad I suppose. I sure hope I do a lot better tomorrow with all the festivities in the park less than a block from my house. It was very hot today, I think I got a little sun, no maybe a lot of sun...I was blessed today by Isaiah's first grade teacher she donated a lot of very nice items for our sale, she has been a blessing to us over the years we have spent at Runnells. She taught both Isaiah and Elijah, sadly she has taken a postion with AEA, although she will be amazing at her new job, we will miss her very much! Pray pray pray for good sales on Saturday!!!!

No comments: