Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This is for Isaiah

Psalm 139:13-16
"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are so wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be."
Isaiah was born with Klippel-Feil Syndrome, His body is full of many things we consider to be 'deformities malformations or even disasters' but this passage from the Bible reminds me that God created him....God made him unique and special from the moment he began to develop God had a plan...
This does not mean that there will never be times when I am afraid or worry or wonder why...
this one is for me...Psalm 73:26 'My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.'

No comments: