Monday, July 23, 2007

Random things..............

So a good friend of mine 'tagged' me and I am it. I am not sure who will really care about the 10 random things about me but I am sure some of you will be surprised. These are in no particular order. Here goes.....
1. I have always wanted to go back to school and get a degree, I just can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. I think maybe I would like a degree in counseling. or maybe finish my degree in special ed. or maybe a nurse.....SEE?????
2. Purple is my favorite color and has been ever since I can remember.
3. All through High school my nick name was Stripe and one person still calls me that, as I still call her Gizmo which was her nick name way back when...
4. I drove a moving truck from NJ to Iowa and several years later I drove another truck from Iowa to California and I loved it! When I got home I told my kids when I grow up I want to be a truck driver.
5. Someday I want to write a childrens book and my mom is going to Illustrate it for me.
6. I would love to own a coffee/dessert shop with a teen center attached.
7. I have 6 kids but if I had a bigger house would have more.....adopted not birthed!
8. I took care of my Dad for 3 years while he was dying, and would do it again if I had to.
9. I call my Grandmother every morning at 9:00, on Fridays she gets her hair done at 9 so we talk after that.
10. I would love to go on a missions trip, but I am afraid I would want to bring all the children home with me.
So, that is 10 random things about me...Did you learn something new?

No comments: