Monday, July 9, 2007

WAY TO GO ISAIAH!!!

So, after getting paid for scooping poop, saving Christmas money, collecting pop cans, and the money he earned from the garage sale...Isaiah had $101.89 not quite enough for the Star Wars ship...I thought maybe I would surprise him and just give him the last $4. Then this morning in the mail he got a coupon for $5 off any toy over $25 at Toys R Us. So after his doctors appointment this morning we went to Toys R Us. In the parking lot he prayed, "Dear Jesus Pleases let there be just one left. Thank you Amen. Lets go mom!" We got in there and there were 2 on the shelf. I wish I would have had the camera in the store....That picture would have been worth a million! He practically ran to the check out line, and was pleasantly surprised that the total was $100.69 he actually had money left over...He was a little disappointed to learn we had a couple stops to make before getting home.
As soon as we got home he had to call his daddy and tell him all about his treasure. I then spent the afternoon hauling tables and desks and rearranging bedrooms so he would have a safe place to build to his hearts content. All the while he sat on the couch holding the ship and grinning ear to ear! He is building now as I type. I am sure he will be done in a day or so! I will post a picture or two when he is done.

1 comment:

Truders said...

That is so awesome Isaiah!! I'll be looking forward to seeing the finished project.