Wednesday, July 18, 2007

laugh of the day....maybe year!

Are you all ready to laugh???
As you all know when she is home for break from college we have my cousin Joy baby sit for us. Earlier this month we had her baby sit so Scott and I could attend an IEP meeting at our district office. When we got home I wrote her a check for $20.
Fast forward...I got home from MN last night and was looking through mail, I opened a letter from our bank and about fell over...
Dear customer, your check for $4,000,020.00 has been returned for non sufficient funds, please deposit $3,998,298.10 to cover the item we paid. WHAT??????? Who writes a 4 million dollar check for baby sitting services??
I called the bank today, they cancelled my $34 dollar fee for non sufficient funds and said it was an error on their part. They did a reversal already. YOU THINK SO??? Then I called Joy. She called her bank and guess what????? She was a millionaire for 3 days. My bank actually transferred that much money into her account for 3 days before anyone realized it was a mistake! where did they get the 4million from?? I wish I had that kind of money! Let me tell you Joy is definitely worth that kind of money but seriously I don't have it!
joy warned me to be ready for phone calls of enraged parents because effective immediately her rates went up to $1 million an hour...

1 comment:

Truders said...

That is too funny!!