Thursday, July 26, 2007

Made our day...Isaiah's week!

A huge thank you goes out to Pastor Lori for picking us up this morning and taking us with her to Montezuma for Pastor Keaton's VBS. When I told Isaiah we might go he was so excited! He was up before the chickens this morning. Had eaten, gotten dressed and even had his hair combed and shoes on before 6:30! Watching the clock!!!
Isaiah got a little tired walking around the field and his legs were feeling a little weak but he was so happy to visit his old friend! He didn't even care that he could only play one of the games, (not counting the cheer leading station). Then we even got to have lunch with Pastor Keaton and Pastor Lori after. We all had a great time!
It was good to see Pastor Todd and Jennifer again too, I haven't seen them in a long time. It was great! I am so glad I didn't let my headache stop me from going. We definitely need to go visit again soon!
Pastor Lori, I hope your knee is feeling a little better now that we are out of the crazy van....AND after how goofy my little monsters were on the ride home I hope you let us catch a ride again sometime soon! I always enjoy chatting with you!

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

A good time was had by all! So glad it worked out to soend the day together. Your darlings can ride with me anytime!