Thursday, July 19, 2007

An Elijah moment

Scott was telling me a story of something that happened while I had Isaiah in MN. I have to share....
Elijah was on the computer playing a game, Scott and Amaris were sitting on the couch together. Amaris says, "Daddy when I grow up I am going to have a shop and give massages to people and you can come in any time you want to."
Elijah responds, "Amaris when you are old enough to have a job Daddy will be dead."
To which Scott says, "WHAT???"
Elijah, "Well you will wont you daddy? You will be dead when Amaris is old enough to have a job."
My poor husband didn't realize he was so OLD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Dr. Dunn a Neurosurgeon and do yall like him . and is he good about knowing about Chiari ? It is rare to find a dr. in MN , I know Mayo is no good when it comes to Chiari . thanks

Angela said...

Yes, Dr. Dunn is a neurosurgeon. In my oppinion she is the best! Our son does not have a Chiari malformation, however I am sure it is something she has knowlege of because we disscussed it in detail prior to learning he dosen't have it. Are you from MN? Do you have a child who needs treatment? We use the Shriners Hospital in Minneapolis they are wonderful! If I can be of help please let me know.