Saturday, July 14, 2007

A plan??


So, finally yesterday afternoon after several calls back and forth we have a plan for this trip. Dr. Dunn was not kidding when she said she wanted to see Isaiah on the 17th of THIS month. Postponing things was not an opption. This time around Scott will be staying home. He is running out of time off from work and we need to save as much as we can for when surgery is scheduled. Isaiah and I will leave Sunday at noon. We do not have a hotel yet...Shriners offices were closed when the plan came into place. So this time we are on our own for hotel. YIKES! He will have the mystery test done at a different Childrens Hospital up there on Monday. I will hand carry the results with me on a disc as I usually do to Dr. Dunn on Tuesday. At this visit we should have a clearer picture of a good time line and how long we can safely wait for surgery to be scheduled. So, that is the plan. I will keep you up dated along the way. My brother is letting me take his lap top with me so I will be able to have access to internet. THANKS PHLIP!

No comments: