Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This morning I woke with a sadness I could not explain or comprehend. I tried in the shower. I tried while getting ready. Praying the entire way through each task I have accomplished this morning and have found no reasoning for this melancholy mood. Then as I was making hot chocolate for the kids a song from the kids musical popped in my head and slowly I feel the mood lifting. Thank you Ms Shelley for ministering to me through my children!
Call His name Jesus from the musical Angel Alert:
Call His name Jesus, our God is with us. He'll save His people from sin.
Call His name Jesus, the name that frees us. He will redeem those who put trust in Him.
Call His name Jesus, our God is with us. Lift up your voice, give Him praise!
Call His name Jesus, the name that frees us. Call His name Jesus, what a wonderful name!
Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God. He is the Prince of Peace, He is the King of Kings, our Lord Jesus Christ. Our Shepherd, our Savior, Redeemer and Friend, the Son of the Highest, Our Lord, Jesus Christ.
I even put it on my IPod this morning to remind me...

No comments: