Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have tried to refrain from posting about Madison ever since my thoughts caused problems. But I am in need of prayer. Urgent prayer!
Since there are only 17 people who are allowed to read this and all of you will pray please listen and understand that at the root of it all I love Madison and only want what is best for her.
Over the years we have had to take measures to protect Madison from choices her biological mother made. One of the decisions we along with Madison's doctors had to make when she was 16 years old was to cut contact and communication with her mother. It was a difficult decision to make but one that was necessary in order to protect Madison and to get her the hep she needed and continues to need.
Fast forward to the present time....Madison is 18 and considered to be a competent adult. I understand. I am also supposed to stand back and watch her make decisions. I understand that. She has chosen to live with a relative who does not understand mental illness and does not know the truth about Madison's history. This person also refuses to listen when we try to explain things. That said....here is my prayer need...Madison's aunt has made friends with Madison's mother on Facebook. which, in a perfect world should not be a big deal, except for the fact that her mother has no idea what has been going on with Madison since she was 16. I am afraid that Madison's Aunt will get her in contact with her Mother and then the progress Madison has begun to make will unravel. Making a relationship with her Mother at this time in her healing is a very BAD idea. Lord, Please I am begging You now to protect Madison protect her heart. Be with her now and let her feel Your presence fill her up and let her feel your arms around her. Lord also PLEASE open her aunts heart and mind so she may see the truth and realize what is truly best for Madison. Also I would ask that You touch her Mothers heart. soften it and allow her to see with Your eyes what has been done to her daughter and help her to make things right not only with You but also someday with Madison. AMEN

No comments: