Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day #8 & 9

Day # 8~
Broken. That is a perfect description of my he. my heart. my life.
You may think it strange that I would be thankful for such a state. Living and breathing in a state of complete and utter brokenness has brought about several things in my life. I have learned I have friends who are closer than family. Through my brokenness I can see more clearly the fractures in others lives and have the urges to reach out and mend them. More than these. I have been reminded that in my brokenness God weeps with me. In my heartache He weeps. In all my pain and loneliness God WEEPS. He weeps with me and for me. Because He LOVES me that much. It is that unconditional never changing always there love that I am so thankful for today!

Day #9~
Today I am thankful for the Lovely Beautiful 70+ weather we have been blessed with this early November. Much more pleasant than blustery cold that we had last year at this time. We have been taking Full advantage of the weather and raked leaves, cleaned gutters, washed all the windows and screens. Love being outdoors and getting fresh air!

No comments: