Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day # 11

I was standing in the driveway this morning waiting for Burrito's bus thinking about which blessing I was going to write about this morning. As I was standing there I could see the mist of the fog dancing in the rays of the sun who was desperately trying to shine. And I thought about how amazing God is to remind me on mornings like this how much He loves me. He loves me so much that He gives me little reminders in His beautiful artwork in the sky and all around me. In the way the dew stands up dimensionally on the blade of grass, or the way the leaves gracefully float to earth after turning majestic shades of fall. Or the way the birds and crickets form a symphony of sound that is soothing to my ears. I needed a reminder today. I was grumpy. Had a rough morning and was feeling down about a lot of things. The beauty He showed me through the misty morning air reminded me that He loves me. I am thankful for the ability to see hear and experience the glory of God's creation.

No comments: