Thursday, November 18, 2010

day 18

Day !8~ Isaiah
Hero: a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.

I am thankful for Isaiah. He truly is a hero to me. All the pain he experiences on a daily basis, all the hurdles and walls and limits medicine has placed around him since he was a small boy. His response has been nothing less than heroic. Isaiah never complains, never gets angry or sad or depressed. He never questions why. He is the definition of good character. God placed Isaiah here for very special purpose. I do not yet understand all the trials he has been forced to face but I do know that God loves him and created him specially and uniquely to fulfill a special purpose only he will be able to fill. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn from my son how to be more heroic every day!

No comments: