Monday, November 8, 2010

Day #6 & 7

I   had a weekend, so I am posting Day #6 and 7 in one post.
DAY#6
I am thankful that I was given the honor privilege and opportunity to partner with Iowa Kids Net to raise awareness for children in foster/group/residential care waiting for adoption. These children truly are my very heartbeat!

Day #7
I am thankful for friends. Friends have become my family. My children have not been given the opportunity to grow up with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents all around as I did. Over the years we have built relationships and friendships who have become like family to us. They love our children as if they were theirs. A friend last night at church just knew instinctively what I needed and with out words or expression acted on that instinct and was there for me just like a sister would have been. I am blessed.

No comments: