Monday, January 5, 2009

OK friends.....I need prayer, positive thoughts and anything else you could send my way.
Yesterday was Madison's 17th birthday, I have never missed one of the kids birthdays before so have been feeling guilty about that. Isaiah has strep-throat and Scott is home and I am not another thing that has never happened, I always take care of the kids when they are sick.
Now for the big prayers, it seems there have been communication problems between the 2 colleges and us GVC did not send over all the documents the new school needs bringing our schedule to a screeching halt. cant do anything until they receive the documents and conveniently enough they do not accept fazes. NICE! So what we have decided is to go to the school and have a walk in appointment with their counseling department and pray pray pray that the counselor will take pity on our unusual situation and help us work all this out....I noly have 2 days to take care of all this before I fly back to Iowa. I am frustrated and feeling a million emotions all at once....so please, pray.

2 comments:

Truders said...

I am praying my dear friend!!

Lori Eilers said...

I'll be praying, too. Madison 17....unbelievable!