Monday, January 12, 2009

caziness that is my life.

It is funny how you can be gone and return to your life and things seem to pile one on top of the other. I got back late Thursday night last week and still am not caught up on all the things that were left unattended in my absence.
I have to get a new wall calendar...it is making me crazy trying to keep track of all the activities, appointments, etc. on the corner of Dec. I have been looking for one and can't seem to find the one I want. I was planning on going to Staples this morning to get a calendar, some special paper and a nice book so I can get organized again and finish Gramma's special book of letters, I have come to the coclusion that I have all the letters that I am going to get. I was really hoping for more but will work with what I got.
Today was supposed to be a day of catching up.....but.....mother nature decided we needed more snow, so the monsters get out of school early....and the Burrito is not taking his nap....so.....I guess I will have to catch up on things tomorrow. Nope! 2 kids have appointments ion the morning and I have to be in court for CASA in the afternoon and then we have REFRESH at church tomorrow night....so when will I catch up???? Maybe I will try to ignore everything this week and catch up next....yeah....uuummmm no, that will make me crazy!

No comments: