Wednesday, January 14, 2009




It has been a while since I have updated on the troops....I have been caught up in the big move that I have neglected the others....they are still here....and active. Trust me!
The Burrito is into EVERYTHING now....he climbs into over and on anything he can hike his chubby little legs onto. He loves being outdoors and the next best thing is a window to the big wide world he will sit for hours playing by the open door or window. The other day he pushed my books off the end table and climbed up opened the curtain and played happily there in the sunshine for a long time.
Samuel is doing better, I think. We have had less timeout and more play time so thats a good sign. Either that, or he is getting sneekier....hhhmmmm... on thing I love about Sam is when something tickles his funny bone his laugh is one of my favorite things to hear....I love his laugh!
Amaris is making new friends in school. She is becoming quite the socialite....I better watch that! She does well in school also. Everyday she must wear something pink, its a MUST!
Elijah missed basketball this season. We had too much going on to add that. He is looking forward to baseball sign ups are this week. My cousin Joy got engaged this past weekend and when I told the kids Lij said he is gonna be the flower boy cuz boys can carry flowers too! Lij loves Joy and here is a big bonus he loves Luke too! ;0)
Isaiah has been struggling with pain again lately, more numbness and tingling, less energy. Please pray for him We are trying really hard to wait until May to make the trip to see his docs...He is loving being back at school for 6th grade. The best decision we could of made!
Madison. Just turned 17. I could just end there. Cuz anyone who knows teeneage girls could probly just fill in the blanks and know what life is like around here. She just started a new job through her EBEC class at school for one class period a day she gets to work at a day care. She was very excited!
Dominique is settling in with Joslyn and life is good in his world!

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

I'll be praying for Isaiah! We need to have a phone chat! I miss your voice. Love you!