Friday, June 8, 2007

we're back

We got home Wednesday night from our check up in MN. I had a ton of catching up to do. A HUGE HUGE Thank you to the best cousin in the world for taking such great care of the kids while we were gone! You are amazing!!! Sorry folks, she is my babysitter and I am not sharing!
I got Madison packed and off to Powette until Saturday. Then Dominique left this morning to go on vacation with his friend Tommy and family. He will be home on Sunday June 17. How is it he gets so lucky??
It seems so strange to me that we have begun our summer vacation. I really wish we could go on a trip this summer, but it looks like we will have to save as much money as we can as we will be traveling more frequently up to the hospital.
Next week we start a fun geography project that should take the whole summer. We signed up for the summer reading program at school and the kids got to learn all about crime scene investigating from Officer Handy. He was great and very patient with all the kids. We did fingerprinting too.
I haven't been able to walk my miles at all this week...next week will be a bearcat!!!
Isaiah started his golf lessons last night, he had a blast and after his lessons dad treated him to a round of Putt Putt. I think next week I will go to lessons too so I can take pictures.
Sam is upto his usual stuff and Amaris is quickly turning in to a couch potato I can see I am going to have to light a fire under her butt to get her moving this summer.
we are going to an Iowa Cubs game tonight compliments of BCBS. I love fun free activities to do with the kids!
Eijah will have his last baseball game of the season on Monday night. We have had a ton of fun this season and he has learned a lot!
I hope I can keep up with all these crazy kids all summer!

No comments: