Friday, June 15, 2007

Still no call

It is officially the end of the week and still no call. Dr. Dunn told us she would call by the end of the week with a plan. So, today I think I will be making a call up to her office.
I took the kids Father's Day shopping last night. I am not a shopper, especially when I have kids with me. I have no idea how it happened, but, I have kids who LOVE to shop!! I am very much a "Know what I want, where I am going to get it, buy it and get out" kind of girl. These crazy kids wanted to window shop, and lollygag all throught the mall...I thought I wold never get them to decide and get get done!
I love the way they all arrived at their choices, one changed his mind every time someone saw something new. He had about 12 mind changes. Finally we all reached agreements and made our purchases and were on our way home! Now the key is to keep it a secret until Sunday.

No comments: