Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Plans are coming together.

We have been trying for at least a year to find the right place for Madison as far as school goes. We were able to form a team of people last November to help us in the process. It has been slow and quite frustrating at times, but last night the last 2 pieces finally fell into place. We have a meeting this Wednesday and then the final meeting will be on June 26.
yesterday I spoke to the director of SE for the SEP district and explained everything about Isaiah and told her I really want to focus on Madison right now and make sure everything for her is in place before we have to go back to the hospital with Isaiah. I know that it is not fair to the other kids that everything focuses on Isaiah when we have to go up to the hospital but, that can't be helped. So, right now when I can, I want Madison to be a priority and then I will be comfortable that all of her needs are being met while we are gone with him.

No comments: