Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dominique is home...well, sort of...


Today Dominique returned from his vacation with Tommy and family. He had a ton of fun. I hope to hear more about the trip in the days to come.

Being Sunday it was kind of crazy with Father's Day and awards night at church tonight. When Dominique walked in the door Elijah "dashed right over to him and squeezed him really hard" as promised! Elijah always has a hard time when Dominique is not home with us, he misses him very much. It was nice to have the family back together again. Then 25 minutes after his return, my handsome 17 year old boy says, "Mom, can I go into town to hang out with my friends?"

Silly me, I thought maybe he missed us as much as we did him, I know he missed us but unfortunately for me, he missed his friends more, I think. Anyway, we compromised, he went to church with us then went to his friends house with a generous curfew of midnight. Maybe he will squeeze a little family time in later this week...LOL

No comments: