Monday, June 18, 2007

I can't believe I missed it!!!!!!

Can you believe this?? How long have I been waiting for the call from the doctor? I was sure we would hear by the end of last week. As you all know I talked to the care coordinator on Friday and was told there is no plan as of yet. "BE PATIENT ANGELA!" Has been ringing through my head.
Well, Saturday, Elijah's baseball coach called and told us we were in the playoffs and would have a game Monday night. Our plan: Eat an early dinner, have Dominique stay home and watch the 2 youngest, Scott take Isaiah to his golf lesson, Madison and I would take Elijah to his game. Well, we had some pretty good thunderstorm action this afternoon, Elijah is terrified of thunder. I was sure they would call off the game. The rain stopped in the nick of time and we played, in the muddy mess of the field, it almost looked like quick sand.
So, I get to the ball field and Scott calls on my cell phone to find out if we were playing, my cell phone starts beeping, I couldn't get clicked over in time. when I got off with Scott I had a message. from guess who???
The doctor. YEP! and I missed it! She said she will call me back tomorrow either before or during her clinic. I can't believe I missed it! Now I have to wait longer...Can you hear me whine? I called my walking buddy and cancelled our morning walk. I am not missing another call!
I will update after the call.

No comments: