Friday, April 6, 2007

Winding down

So, it is Friday. The end of a crazy busy week at Albers and Company. Getting ready for Easter services at church, egg hunts for the kids and all the Easter activities. I am looking forward to spending time with my Gramma. And the rest of the Van Cleave side of me...It will be a special time. Gramma is truly a woman of God and much wisdom can be gained from spending a little bit of time with her. Sadly, Scott and 2 of the kids wont be able to go with me because his family is also having dinner on Sunday. I hate splitting up especially on Holidays. But, I understand his desire to be with his side. Its just that I don't know how many more years we will have the joy of Gramma being with us. She is such a huge part of who I am that I don't want to miss a minute of time I can spend with her. so this Easter Ablers and company will be apart...

No comments: