Monday, April 30, 2007

busy weekend!

we had a crazy busy weekend. Friday we had Elijah ball game then Dominique Isaiah and I were off to the Fire Storm Retreat at church. We were there until around 3 on Saturday. Elijah had ball practice Saturday until 5, I got home, ironed church clothes, bathed kids, then Domiinque was off to Bill Campbell's for a BBQ, I had to take Madison to Ankeny for a birthday party. Then I came home to try and relax for a bit. I had a headache that had been growing since Friday morning. Sunday came, we had church, then Madison's mom came for a visit and we helped them celebrate Logan's birthday...then back to church for Taste The Nations. After church Scott took me to buy garden seeds and flowers. I am so excited to have a garden again! YEAH. I never thought the day would come that I would be happy for a Monday morning to roll around....I hate crazy busy weekends!

No comments: