Wednesday, April 4, 2007

RISK

Does anyone remember the game Risk?
Well, when I was at Target this weekend I found it and realized it was a game made with Isaiah in mind, so I bought it. That has to be the biggest mistake I have made in a long time! That boy LOVES LOVES LOVES the game, Monday Scott was off of work, those 2 started a game at 6:30 in the morning, then continued the game for almost 3 hours in the afternoon. Tuesday, in order to get him up and moving for school I told him I would start a game with him before he caught the bus, he was ready at 7:00 (the bus comes at 8:30)! We played last night too, but we saved last nights game so we can keep on playing. He is a strategic thinker, he is always 2 or 3 moves ahead of everyone else in his mind! And I'm telling you that boy can roll dice! I have created a monster!

No comments: