Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What happened to double coupons?

When I lived in New Jersey all my friends called me the coupon queen it was not unusual for me to cut my bill down by $30 or more with coupons. Here in Iowa no place does double coupons. Why is that? With a family the size of mine I should get triple coupons. LOL! I always try to get the best bargains and deals but short of traveling to 2 or 3 different stores I am at a loss. If I do go to that many different places I spend more time strapping kids in and out of seatbelts in cars and carts than I could ever save in money. I wonder sometimes if it would save more money to order groceries on line and have them delivered to my door, that would certainly eliminate the "Mommy can I have" syndrome that attacks each child as soon as they enter a store. It doesn't matter how old they are if they can talk they have the syndrome. The crazy thing is, it really doesn't matter what kind of store you are in they will find something they have to have...All in favor say I! Double coupons should come back! Or delivery Please!

1 comment:

Truders said...

Maybe you should move here!! LOL. Double coupons all over the place. I love it.