Monday, April 16, 2007

for girls only!

If you are not a girl STOP READING NOW!
OK, ladies. Do you all hate bra shopping as much as I do???????? I hate it so much that I was literally down to 1. Scott finally made me go shopping (something I am not a big fan of anyway) on Saturday. I swear I tried on at least 26 bras! Fighting tears and total frustration I settled on a couple I can live with. I still say it would be better to just have them removed and never have to wear a stinking bra again!!! My womanhood does NOT lie on my chest thats for sure!Preventive medicine, I am so serious. I would not have to worry about having to fight the cancer fight again, I had enough of that to last my entire life!
Apologies to anyone offended by my little rant here, but then again it is my blog so I guess I can rant however I want.....

3 comments:

Truders said...

Ditto girlfriend!! I'm right with you.

Lori Eilers said...

I find that when bra shopping, you get what you pay for. If I spend a little more, they are more comfortable and last longer. Gotta take care of the girls!

Anonymous said...

I hated bra shopping too, they just never seemed to fit me. I did have mine removed.