Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sunday

WOW! I am still tired from the long day we had on Sunday. We did all 3 services at church on Sunday. It was fun for me to be able to see some friends I haven't seen in awhile. Our services went well and I had the privelege of seeing the miracle of acceptance cross the faces of a couple children. There is a special look that enters the eyes of a child when they first ask Jesus into their heart. I love that look. It is one of the most Precious sights you will ever see. Then of course being childrens church you have the small handful of children that ask Jesus into their heart every Sunday...LOL...I love that too. There are some days I wonder if I should too...LOL
Chris Cakes was fun to have in the gym! I love how they threw all the pancakes at everyone. Isaiah said no thanks just pile them right on my plate please!!!! He wasn't about to waste any pancakes!
After church Scott, Isaiah, Elijah, and Amaris went to his family Easter dinner. And I took the rest of the kids to my Uncles house for dinner and an Egg hunt. We had a great time catching up with my cousins and their families. But I really missed having my husband and the rest of the kids with me!

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

You are so right, they do get a specail look on their faces. Priceless!