Wednesday, May 27, 2009

blog break for a few days

Unless I have access to computer service at Nathan's house I will not be blogging until I return from the wedding.
Tomorrow is our last day of school. Isaiah has 6th grade graduation at 11, followed by lunch with the parents. Then Samuel has kindergarten graduation at 230.
Right after we get home from school we will be packing the van and Philip (my big brother) Isaiah, Elijah and I will be driving to Philadelphia for the wedding, an 18 hour drive. I have tons of activities packed for the boys. Dramamine just in case Lij still gets car sick...ew! Pray not!! We are planning to drive straight through just like Dominique and I did in January.
We will get to see Dominique at the wedding and then he will ride back with us. YAY!
I will have tons of pictures and I am sure many stories to tell when I return!

No comments: