Monday, May 4, 2009

an asthma attack, the dentist, tantrums and a road trip

I began my by having to call the doctor to have Dominique's asthma meds called into the pharmacy by his college campus. He had an asthma attack yesterday and had a difficult time breathing all night. Meds ordered, paid for, picked up and now he is doing better! Thanks to Dr. and his nurse for calling Maryland!!
Then it was off to the dentist for the 5 who are still at home. Good news for all. Some new teeth coming in, some old ones getting loose, even the Burrito got his turn in the chair. Judging from his reaction.....I would have to say he did not enjoy the experience!
Then it was off to the library to pick up some books on CD for the trip to MN. The store for last minute items for home and the road. Home to finish packing and we were on our way around 445.
We did good time wise and arrived at our hotel at 9pm. Tomorrow will be a long day for Isaiah. He has tests most of the day then if he is feeling up to it our reward trip to lego land.
The Burrito has been throwing tantrums lately and decided today would be a great day to try one out on Dad....um...I am praying I still have a Baby Burrito when I get back. He screamed for nearly 2 hours this evening when he woke up and realized I was gone. UGH!
A huge thanks goes out to Wendi and Trudy for helping out with my tantrum throwing Burrito while Scott goes to work the next couple days.
If the internet cooperates tomorrow, I will update after our testing and reward.

No comments: