Friday, November 21, 2008

pizza followed by some peace and quiet...

AAAHHHHHAAAAHHHH
That could be all I have to say right at the moment. But then you all would be scratching your heads saying what in the world is she talking about??? So I will begin there...AAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHH
Now I will explain. When the monsters got home from school, I had them use the bathroom wash hands and load up the van. We went into town to CICI's pizza for some dinner. If you have never heard of them, they have just about any kind of pizza you could imagine, salad and some pastas. It is buffet style, now usually I am NOT a fan of Buffet style eating, but this is the exception. It is the ONE time I get the kind of pizza I like. Everyone gets what they like and everyone is happy. NICE!
After haveing filled all our bellies with as much pizza as possible we were off to do a quick run through HYVEE to pick up a few odd ball things I forgot to pick up earlier in the week.
THEN....against our better judgement we dropped Maditude off at church to attend a girls only activity. I say against our better judgement not because of WHAT she is doing but because of all the issues we have been dealing with here lately... BUT, if I had any question in my mind about the rationalality of the decision it all made sense within 2 blocks from church....peace...beautiful peace filled the van...even though there were still 5 monsters riding along it was quiet, peaceful, and well....NICE. We could hear eachother speak and understand what everyone was saying, we could even hear the songs playing on the radio. Madison LOVES chaos. She lives it, breathes it, and thrives in the midst of it. The rest of us? Not so much!!
We will pick her up from the church in the morning. When we will all be rested and ready for a new storm of chaos to ensue. Until then, aaaaahhhhhhh peace and quiet will be enjoyed by all who dwell here!
PS....just in case you were wondering....YES I DO LOVE MADISON!!! So please do not go there! ;0)

No comments: