Friday, November 14, 2008

Adoption Day!

Tomorrow morning I will get up, dress all my little monsters in there adoption day clothes and we will make the treck down to the County court house. Where, before some friends and family our judge will make it official. I will be The Burrito's forever mommy. This time around we will participate in National Adoption Day. The court house will be open for only adoptions all day. What a celebration it will be!
I have been all over town looking for the perfect outfit for him to wear. I never did find the perfect one, but finally found one I liked today at Sears. WHY WHY WHY are there so many adorable things out there for little girls, racks and racks that seem to never end. Then you arrive in the boys department and there sits before you 2 maybe 3 pitiful racks of clothes. CARZY! Of course I forgot the shoes! SO tonight I had to run to Wal Mart, could not find shoes so I settled for black socks, he is a baby after all so he doesn't have to wear shoes.
Check back later for the pictures of the big day!

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

I'm so happy for y'all and so sad I couldn't be there like last time. Zephan is a blessing but also blessed to have you for his forever mommy...and Scooter Scotty, too! Kiss all my kids for me!