Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Friday November 14, 2008

Friday brought my good friend Trudy back into town. After much too long away she and her family have moved back to become our children's pastors again....We are all so very excited to have them return.
Friday evening I went with my friend Michelle to dinner and then to see the Gymnastics exhibition at WellsFargo Arena. Michelle's husband died unexpectedly a couple months ago and they were supposed to go to this together. We had a nice evening and I hope she was not too lonely sitting next to me instead.
I had forgotten to buy the Burrito shoes so after leaving Michelle at her house off to WalMart I went to find shoes. I had no luck but did find black socks and new hair bows for Amaris. Also ran into my cousin Chenoa, her daughter Bailey, and my aunt. It was fun to catch up a little in the aisles of WalMart. Off and running to home to finish getting ready for Adoption Day!

1 comment:

Truders said...

We are glad to be back too!! Love you!