Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Week ends fly by......

this weekend is a blur!
Friday we celebrated the birthdays with my family....Saturday we celebrated with the Albers side. I am pleased to report that the kids loved the cakes, Amaris had a flower and Sam had a train. Now, Sam thinks he should be getting presents everyday :D
Sunday brought a fever for Elijah. So he and I stayed home from church...:(
Scott Isaiah and my brother all went golfing, apparently Isaiah is dangerous on the course...He hit Philip in the leg with a long drive, and then whizzed a ball past Scott's head narrowly missing him.
Monday Elijah felt better and now Isaiah is not well. I hope this ends with them and goes no further.
my hand is no better, I went back to the doctor Friday thinking it was broken for sure. New x-rays show no fractures, the think it is a nerve thing and would like for me to have a never study....for which I have not the time or money. So I will be sucking it up and dealing with it! Us moms are good at that, aren't we?
We Bar B qued for our dinner last night and pretty much laid low...
So now Tuesday feels like Monday and here we are in our Monday routine a day late....Long weekends can be nice but the after-math? not so nice!
For all my friends out there who start school TODAY....have a GREAT first day of school.

No comments: