Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mexican food and a manicure

A friend of mine called and wanted (needed) a girls night. So, I decided to try and make it work since the last 3 or 4 times she asked I was unable to go. We met and went to El Azteca for dinner, then to Valley West Mall for a manicure (me) pedicure (her). She said it was all her treat! What a nice surprise, being that money is rather tight around here lately.
I must explain the pedicur thing....several years ago while visiting a very dear friend, she took me to get my first AND LAST pedicure. See, I have square feet...yes I said square...and I have virtually no nail on the baby toe...that said, the lady who did my 1st and last pedicure, laughed, made fun of, and called coworkers over to check out my feel. scott calls them Fred Flinstone feet...that should help with the visual...ever since then, I wont let anyone even see my feet. I wear shoes that completely cover them...:)
last night the lady tried and tried to convince me to sit next to my friend and get a pedicure instead. NO THANKYOU!! Then she tried to get us to get an eyebrow wax. ARE YOU CRAZY?! I was born with these manly eyebrows, so apparently God wanted me to look like this right??/I was not letting her put hot wax on my face! Yes, I am a sissy, and yes, all I had was a manicure!
Thank you friend, for a night out...

No comments: