Sunday, September 9, 2007

JOY

JOY~
–noun
1.
the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation: She felt the joy of seeing her son's success.
2.
a source or cause of keen pleasure or delight; something or someone greatly valued or appreciated: Her prose style is a pure joy.
3.
the expression or display of glad feeling; festive gaiety.
4.
a state of happiness or felicity. –verb (used without object)
5.
to feel joy; be glad; rejoice
.
–verb (used with object)
6.
Obsolete. to gladden.


So this is for my Fav. cousin Joy! The best baby sitter in the history of the world! I was informed (casually) by Joy that when I posted Amaris's birthday blog, I neglected to mention the fact that Amaris's middle name is JOY after Joy! Other wise known as Joy Anna, Joyful, Joyful Belles, Belles. I think that may be all that I know of. Any way, really, we did call her and ask if she minded if we named Amaris after her in a midlle sort of way ;) Joy #1 is the type of young woman of God I hope my girls grow to be. She lives by her faith and seeks after God in every thing she does. She works hard to make it through school. God has blessed her with a gift for children...we always call her at least a month before she comes home for a visit just so we can schedule time away. Sometimes all we do is go grocery shopping. Joy loves children her heart beats for them and I love that about her. One day she will be the best mom in the world! She already has more funny kid stories than any one I know. Her poor children are never going to get away with anything because other people's children have already tried everything in the book. (mine included!)
Well Joy, I love you and this one is for you!!!

No comments: