Thursday, September 20, 2007

Garage Sale #2

Sometimes the sequel is better than the first edition....Lets all pray this is the case with garage sales too!
Last week I got a call from a lady who was organizing city wide garage sales for Runnells. She wanted to know if I would like to share in the advertising and have one. Since I never got rid of the left overs from the sale that flopped in July, I thought why not it can't hurt. Right? So we set up...Scott and Isaiah and Elijah...worked last night on it...and I this morning.
I was supposed to open at 8 but because of kids and buses and guidance and hearing screenings I didn't get opened until around 10.
I already have had more customers today than in the entire last sale. I have not made quite as much money however....I still have Friday and Saturday.....So Please pray God will give our sale favor.

1 comment:

Chelsea and Andy said...

Hey Anglea,
i wanted to tell you so you could see, that i think it is so cool, that you are quilting. i want to learn how to do that too..That is very cool... i am praying for your family. And a note about the pedicure.. You just need to find the right people to do the pedicure... You should try Altoona Nails, next to Fireside Grill. They do a great job,and i am sure that they won't say a thing..

talk to you later

Chelsea