Saturday, September 15, 2007

Another Birthday Blog

~Philip or Philippus is a personal name, derived from the Greek name "Philippos" (Φίλιππος),meaning "lover of horses", from philo "love" and hippos "horse".[1].Philippos is also an adjective in Greek;Philippotatos[2](Φιλιππότατος,superlative form) and philippeo(φιλιππέω,verb) I love the horses.[3] Philip (and alternative spellings Phillip, Philipp, Philippe, Felip, Felipe, Filip, Filipe, Phil, Phillipe)
Happy 41st birthday big brother!
Okay, so this definition does not really describe my brother so I have come up with something on my own...
P Protector: Growing up (after we got through the crazy fighting stage of life) he was my protector, everywhere I went he was right there for me, taking care of me, watching out for me.
H Hands: My brother can create amazing works of beauty with his hands. It is truly a gift God has given to few.
I Intense: He is intense in his beliefs, passions, life, and loves.
L Loyal: He has always been a loyal friend and brother. No matter what, no matter where, no matter when, you can count on him being there for you!
I Idiorythmic: I like this word...I found it on some obscure web site today and it works...It means self regulating. Which he is, even when we were teenagers, he never had to use an alarm. He decides what time to get up and boom he is up! That amazes me.
P Proud: he is not a prideful person...I am proud of him! He has overcome many obstacles in life. He has been many places and lived many different ways, life has come full circle and he has come home. I am so very proud to call him my brother and my friend!
Happy, Happy Birthday Flip! I love that you have come back home, share dinner with our family every night, and are here spending time watching my monsters grow up!

No comments: