Tuesday, October 19, 2010

updates on the monsters

DOMINIQUE~ has been on tour again with a different band this time. By all reports he is having the time of his life! He and I had some good chats about his future and all its possibilities before he left. Hopefully he is thinking on those things while running around this beautiful country! I miss him and can not wait for him to come home and see his room We FINALLY got it all put back together from the flood! I hope he loves it!
MADISON~ I can honestly say I have no idea how my daughter is doing. She rarely calls. I am still very concerned but as I have said before my hands are tied and there is nothing I can do but wait and watch and PRAY!
ISAIAH~ has been loving school. I am not sure if he talks to anyone or has even made any friends but he is doing really well in all his classes and is always happy! His school is on fall break right now so no school for him until next Tuesday! He has been super helpful with the babies so far and we FINALLY got his and Lij's room put back together last night. Carpet came yesterday and with the help of Uncle Cowboy we moved them back in before bed! he is a happy boy now!!
ELIJAH~has been taking trumpet lessons at school and last night started piano lessons. He is so excited! LOVES LOVES LOVES it I know its only been one lesson but that boy has music in him just like Dominique so I am sure his love will just grow! He is doing very well in school, his only complaint seems to be he misses the art teacher who was transferred to a different school this year. He too is happy to be back in his room and is anxiously awaiting the addition of his 2 baseball players that will be going on the wall just as soon as I can get the help of someone more talented than me to put them up! ;0)
AMARIS~what fun she had a couple weeks ago on Paula's farm! She is a natural with the horses and just makes me wish even more that we lived on a farm! She would be in all her glory living on a farm! I guess we will have to both settle for visiting Miss Paula's family! now if I could only figure out a way to make her stop being bossy and fighting with Sam..... ;0)
SAMUEL~ loves being outdoors and will do just about anything to get out there! He is doing better in school and seems to really love it!
ZEPHAN~ gets on and off the school bus all by himself now! What progress! However I have noticed that his behaviors here at home have intensified since he has been going to school. Most days are QUITE CHALLENGING to say the least! We will be doing some testing at the regional child protection center in the next few weeks and hopefully learn some new strategies to help the little man out!
LITTLE E~ Yes, he is still with us. He has grown physically since he has been with us but he is also changing socially. He interacts more and loves to be hugged and held now! I love progress! I am still praying for his return to his family....

No comments: