Thursday, October 21, 2010

This morning I am leaving for a much needed R&R with my cousins in San Fransisco. It will be a short trip, I will be back in Iowa by 2pm on Sunday. I must admit, I really need this time away. I usually do not feel like I need a break. But honestly all this stuff with Madison has gotten me exhausted. I have come to the realization that most people will just NEVER get it. They will never understand what we deal with on a daily basis. That although she is a BEAUTIFUL young lady and can appear to be polite and soial she is ill. Her illness will not magically go away (unless God choses to heal her) she needs to take her meds and follow doctors orders. Right now she has chosen to do niether of these. I have had to make the most difficult decision so far and step out of the situation. I have to if there is a chance of saviing her future I can not be involved. The stress of it all the constant worry and heartache makes me that much more excited for this little weekend trip. Besides I get to spend quality kid free time with my cousins!! ;0)
Please pray for my travels and for my family here at home while I am gone. Love you all!

1 comment:

Truders said...

I pray you are having a wonderful and relaxing time!