Monday, October 25, 2010

blog definition:
A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and Web links.

Definition of BLOG


: a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer

I apologize that my inner thoughts, feelings and emotions have caused great offense to some people. I believe there is no wrong or right way to experience a persons emotions and feelings. The things I write about on my blog are important to me. I do not write this blog for others. I write because it brings me organization of thought and allows me to gain perspective on what is happening in my life. I do not write to hurt people. And would NEVER write to hurt my children. ANY of my children. I do have 7 children. I love each one of them. Each one has their own unique personalities, characteristics, triumphs and failures. Each one requires a different kind of love and patience. I have never claimed to be a perfect parent. I know that I make mistakes along the way. But this is a journal of MY journey with MY children and MY family. From MY heart. This is a personal reflection of my heart. I should not have to apologize for expressing my heart.
Because I have offended people and because it has caused great pain to people I love deeply I have decided to change my blog to a members only blog. If you follow this blog and wish to continue please send me your contact email so I may send you an invitation. This will be the last entry until I have completed the transition. Thank you for understanding.

No comments: