Saturday, June 6, 2009

the wedding

Mr. and Mrs!

Nathan and Sun's wedding was beautiful. Being exposed to a new culture was amazing in so many ways. I admire Sun and her family for their deep tradition. What an honor it was for me to have been a part of such a wonderful day in their lives.
I have many more special photos to share. Will put them up soon.
Sun and Nathan are an amazing young couple with a love so real and pure I am not sure I have ever been in the presence of such beauty. They live the definition of love...honor...cherish.
I wish I could find words to express all we experienced while there sharing in the special day.
Nathan taught us the proper ways to show respect to Sun and her family. We participated in traditional Korean ceremonies. Nathan also taught all of us the proper greeting in Korean. The boys were so cute practicing the greeting all day, then when it was time to greet Sun's family they bowed appropriately but said...nothing....teehee!
The traditional American ceremony was followed by the Korean Peah Bek ceremony, then the reception with dinner and dancing.

No comments: