Sunday, June 7, 2009

Synergy!

The pictures are a bit dark...this is me in my character 'Cindy-Lou' FUN !!



We had a great time in church tonight! Synergy services were in the hands of the children's ministry team. We honored the 6th grade graduates.
Trudy and I were supposed to do a character skit with Pastor Kevin.
Trudy and I were in the dressing room changing into our characters. Discussing what we would say and do. When suddenly, Trudy was hit hard with a horrible headache bringing her to her knees then the floor. I prayed for her. And had to do the skit on my own. Poor Pastor Kevin, I could tell he was wondering where Trudy was and if she would be popping out from somewhere any minute. After the skit, I changed and checked on Trudy, found her some medication and prayed some more. By the end of service she was feeling a bit better.
I am praying these headaches do not return.

2 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

Oh man! Wish I could have been there!!! We created at Cindy Lou here for Lucy! Makes me miss you more.

Angela said...

It was so much fun for me when you trusted me with Cindy Lou! I think of you every time I see her costume!! Maybe a reunion is in the future...somewhere!