Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a little of this and a little of that

I am sad to report that a great wonderful man of faith has passed away. My best friend Joslyn lost her beloved Uncle Horace this week. It is a great loss for the family and for anyone who had the privilege of knowing this amazing man. When Joslyn's father was killed 16 years ago her uncle stepped up has taken care of the family ever since. My heart breaks for my friend and her family....they are all like family to me for many years Joslyn's family was the only family I had outside my dad and siblings.
I began this week by spending all day Monday clearing up filling out and sending to various places TONS of paperwork, forms, registration, financial aid, evaluations, applications. It seriously took all day. I am so glad to be done.
Today begins the Great house clean out....I am attacking the clutter and mess of this house and praying that at the end of this 2 week period. (I gave myself a deadline) I will have a much more simplified existance and organization will surround me on all sides....ah...that feels good just imagining it!
PLEASE pray for my frinds little boy! Kyle is 10 years old, he is in the hospital fighting...he is a very ill little boy but I believe in the power of prayer and know that people all over the world are praying for him. The test results should be in sometime today. Kyle is in desperate need of a miracle.
Madison has lost all priveleges again. no calls. no talking. ACK! I wish that girl would wake up and get it!!I am so heart sick over her right now I can not even write about it...just please pray for her.
on a lighter note. I signed Isaiah and Elijah up for Spanish camp at Grand View College next week it looks to be a great fun time!
OK. So, I have been wanting an I-POD ever since last winter when I borrowed one from Dominique's friend Scott. I finally got one and do you think my weary old brain can figure out how to load anything onto it???? nope! so ig there is anyone out there willing to give a lesson...i am a little slow but sure would appreciate the help!
That is about all for now...I am going to go prepare a picnic lunch and spend some time in the sunny park with my monsters!

No comments: