Saturday, June 27, 2009

today was Joy's wedding day! All the hours of preparations and today was such a beautiful day all the hard work was well worth it!! I am sad to say that I missed many amazing photo opportunities today. I keep reaching for my camera when I was struck by a moment I wanted to capture on film and then realized that it was in the KITCHEN of the reception hall. UGH!! I helped Joy's Aunt Dena man the kitchen and the 2 of us along with our recruits pulled it off! Nothing was lost or broken and the only thing missing was my camera for most of the day. Luke is a huge Cubs fan so I made him a Cubs grooms cake! fun! I wish the photo was better of the tiered cake. But...oh well! It was a lovely day. a couple bonuses...Gramma came out for the occasion! YAY!! and my monsters not only were well behaved BUT 3 of them helped ALL day! way to go boys! I appreciated all the help!







No comments: